£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car + 25 days holiday + 5% pension + healthcare
+44 (0)151 666 8903
5 months ago
Our client is a Principal Contractor in rail with projects in construction, renewal, refurbishments and maintenance who are rapidly expanding and have multiple locations across the UK. With numerous accreditations and a turnover of £300M, they are a thriving and stable company to offer career development.
Working within the rail maintenance business unit, you will be involved with numerous projects with the main objective to contribute to profitable performance through successful commercial and financial management of these projects.
You will have direct line management responsibility for a small team.
Other objectives include:
- Prompt presentation of reports, data and forecast relating to – delivery schedules, tendering information, value reconciliation etc.
- Commercial support to the site and contracts management and estimating and procurement teams.
- Close liaison with the client on all commercial matters, including preparation and submission of supporting information.
- Quantity Surveying qualification
- Skilled at dealing with reports and data
- Framework experience, preferably in rail
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.