£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
QA Technologist responsibilities include:
• Check the quality control undertaken by Operational staff in Production.
• Ensure all samples have been collected and delivered to the lab.
• Identify any weakness in procedures and be involved in corrective action and relevant training to ensure compliance.
• Stop production lines when non compliance is evident and ensure quality is regained before start up.
• Completion of non-conformance documentation.
• Carry out swabbing of machinery.
• Understand HACCP and monitor critical control points.
• Internal audits (including GMP, glass and hard plastic)
• Calibration of equipment.
• Provide a trouble shooting resource on quality issues in the factory.
The successful QA Technologist will have previous experience in a Quality / Technical role within a food or drink manufacturing environment and have the ability to work using own initiative. A good understanding of HACCP, BRC and Food hygiene will be required for this role. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal is essential for this role.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.