Burton upon Trent
Based on Experience
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 months ago
Burton upon Trent
Salary based on experience, car allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business specialising in engineering design, project management and technical consulting for food, brewing, drinks and life science sectors around the UK. The business due to continued growth are looking for new Senior Process Engineer to join their team looking predominantly after projects with brewing and distilling clients within the drinks industry, so skills within this area would be a real bonus.
Essentially if you have experience working on projects from conceptual stage through to detailed design, implementation and commissioning. If you have a solid background within process or chemical engineering and have working on projects within this sector or other related sectors please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Design of process systems ‐ P&ID’s, utilisation calculations, mass & energy balances, equipment
- sizing calculations, pressure drop calculations, HAZOP
- Co‐ordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Ownership of process‐engineering work packages through all project phases to site acceptance.
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments
- Deliver on agreed project objectives within budget hours and schedule.
- Interfacing with Client team.
- Ensure quality assurance and project compliance with current industry best practice and legal
- requirements including CDM Regulations
- Assist in the overall development of the process team, including the mentoring of junior /graduate Engineers
Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (Chemical / Process Engineering), although
candidates with HNC or above together with relevant experience will also be considered
Specialist experience in at least one of our core sectors – brewing / food / drink
Flexibility to travel internationally, as and when required
Driving Licence & car owner (essential)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.