£37000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
4 months ago
Salary Circa £37,000 - plus benefits
Location – Deeside, Flint, Holywell, Connahs Quay, Chester, Wirral, North Wales, North West
A Leading chilled food manufacturer who have unprecedented and continuing growth are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical biased background to join their team
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities
- Maintain plant machinery at optimum levels with a minimum of downtime.
- Set-up machines/ resolve problems in production in these areas.
- Adjust machinery / suggest ideas of modifications.
- Support Manufacturing and other functions in all aspects of production
- Undertake routine maintenance of electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
- Carry out fault finding to detect and repair electrical and mechanical faults on machinery and equipment.
- Timely reaction to plant breakdowns and speed of response in rectifying breakdown problems.
- Supervise external contractors and colleagues as required.
- Advise other maintenance personnel on any technical issues beyond their scope.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
Apply via CV Submission or to discuss further contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.