£38000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
4 months ago
Our Client offers a variety of warranty schemes to support the construction requirements of Contractors and Developers UK wide.
This is a Home based role, however, there is Site travel across Lincolnshire required.
Duties of the post include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting homes currently being constructed and / or converted and working closely with Developers and Builders to ensure as far as is possible the works are in accordance with the Technical Manual and Building Regulations.
- The successful candidate will be able to effectively self manage- forward planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful and professional service whilst maximising time spent on site.
- Ongoing liaison with Surveyors and Management on technical matters - to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures followed.
- Recording inspection details on the data base and communicating comments to customers.
- Carry out Developer assessments at the completion of projects.
- Ongoing liaison with Developers / Clients / Builders, offering technical advice and guidance.
- Provide advice to line Manager on technical areas so that team members are fully informed when dealing with potential clients.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
- Ensure inspections target a zero claims ratio.
- Part / Full member of professional. Minimum Grades accepted: TechRICS / ACIOB / CABE / LICWCI or similar.
- Relevant BC, plan check, and site inspection experience or relevant Warranty experience, or a combination of both.
- In depth technical knowledge of Building Regulations and other relevant construction standards.
- Requires basic understanding of general insurance principals and terminology desirable.
- Understanding of Building Regulations and associated legislation.
- Ability to undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects.
- Commercial awareness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to create not only good working relationships with other construction professionals but to be able to deal effectively with members of the public.
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage own workload within agreed parameters.
- Microsoft office proficient
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Excellent Customer Services skills and experience of Relationship Management.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Should this role be of interest to yourself, or, should you require any more information.
Please Contact Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or apply now
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.