£55000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8903
3 months ago
As Soon As Possible
Our client is a market leading construction company who are active on many high-profile projects, this one is a mixed-use development.
Working on a large scale, high profile project based in Manchester, you will spend the majority of your time on site and the company gives great opportunities for upskilling as well as fantastic progression opportunities.
By liaising and collaborating with construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities, your main objective will be to ensure commercial results are maximised
Other objectives include:
- Reviewing the margin on a monthly basis with the Project Manager and positively contributing to the realisation of this
- Managing risks and opportunities as assigned
- Challenging costs at all levels and ensuring recovery strategies are prudently reflected within forecasts
- Preparing and completing the tender analyses including accurate reconciliations against budgets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a quantity surveyor with a main contractor
- JCT design and build experience
We have a number of other opportunities for Cost Managers, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors available currently if the above is not of interest, so please feel free to get in touch or recommend any one else who may be interested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.