£47000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
30 days ago
Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
Circa £47,000 + Benefits.
A blue chip food manufacturer is currently seeking a time served Multi Skilled Engineer to join their Engineering Team at a site in Cambridgeshire. The successful Engineers will be team players with good interpersonal skills and preferably experienced within a Food or Drink manufacturing environment.
- Monitor the dynamic performance of current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
- Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running. Ideally working knowledge of Boilers, Pumps, HVACS, Hydraulics, CNC Machinery or Canning Systems
- Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
- Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
- Understand mechanical drawings and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
Apply now via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns 0151 666 8957 for more information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.