£30 - £32 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8908
6 months ago
Our client, a local authority are currently seeking a Traffic Engineer to join their team in North Wales on a contact basis for 3 months. You will Assist in assessing and advising on planning applications, investigating and responding to traffic and road safety related enquiries, developing local policies and designing, procuring and supervising the construction of small-medium highway and road safety improvements.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ideally I.Eng or other relevant professional qualification.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework in which the traffic and/or development control function operates.
- A good working knowledge of current relevant legislation, design standards and best practice solutions.
- General knowledge of traffic law, highway law and planning law.
- Experience in a civil engineering or traffic/transport related field.
Whilst this will be an office based role you will on occasion be required to work next to live carriageways while carrying out investigation, feasibility, design and supervision and be required to attend various meetings throughout the County area.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.