£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 1 month ago
Location, Post Code: Home Based, various areas in the South of England.
Our client is a leading marine services organisation who own and operate a number of companies. They are looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide Installation, Commissioning and After Sales service for a range of safety systems for the construction and rail industry.
The Engineer will be home based and be responsible for travelling to construction sites and carrying out routine maintenance and Inspection on customers’ equipment throughout the south of England as well as supporting a breakdown service for all products and reacting to system failures in a timely manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out routine maintenance and inspection on customers equipment through the UK
- Support a breakdown service for all products and react to system failures in a timely manner
- Ensure all tool and parts supplied are managed and accounted for on a weekly bases
- Sales / After Sales support.
- Carry out warranty repairs in line with the company policy
- Ensure all company health and safety policies are observed
- Heavy equipment mechanic with experience of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Qualified heavy equipment mechanic electrical engineer
- Ability to effectively manage his/her own work schedules as issued by head office daily
- Willing to travel extensively in the UK and on occasions overseas
- UK driving licence.
There is a competitive package on offer with a salary of up to £30,000 along with all strong company benefits.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.