££competitive + bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
This is a Monday - Friday days based role, flexibility required around the needs of the business.
The successful Raw Materials Technologist will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
You will ideally have experience of auditing and checking raw materials to specification, conduction quality and risk assessment audits and relevant supplier assurance knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Raw Materials Technologist include:
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure action of raw material is appropriate
- Maintain risk assessment databases, conducting risk assessments on raw materials and packaging
- Review raw material specifications and approve new materials to site
- Ensure site has access to up to date raw material specs, requesting updates where required
- Maintenance of packaging specifications and library
- Liaise with central regulatory team on raw material specification queries
- Review raw material supplier approval details and request audits by Supply Quality team where required
- Set up & maintenance of raw material testing schedule in SAP
- Manage raw material non conformances
- Internal audit team member
- General site auditing, including GMP/allergen audits of factory & Site Layered
- Upkeep of Raw Material COSHH data records where applicable
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.