competitive package on offer which includes 30 days holiday, life insurance and a generous pension scheme.
+44 (0)151 666 8922
over 1 year ago
The post holder will be responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of training, assessment and development activities for roles across the organisation. The role will focus on all safety critical and Asset Technical posts operating within the COMAH regulated site, to assure the competency of staff and contractors is maintained and ensure compliance with the regulations.
- Develop and deliver training material, incorporating safety, health, environmental and process safety information.
- Manage the Engineering and Process apprenticeship schemes including recruitment, education, site induction, overseeing mentoring programmes and skills development to provide potential skilled technicians and Operators.
- Coach, develop and coordinate the Depot Assessors to ensure that they are assessing to the same standard at all times.
- Collaborate with external partners and internal stakeholders to manage the development and implementation of training solutions.
- Measure and evaluate training and competence solutions to determine effectiveness and return on investment.
- Interact with HR and the Senior Leadership Team to support talent management strategies and career progression.
- Recommend, develop and implement new procedures to improve effectiveness of training and development.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Competency Assurance in relation to COMAH, preferably from within the oil and gas industry although other Major Accident Hazard industries will be considered.
- Level 3 qualification in Training and Development, formal assessor qualification (D32, D33 or equivalent) and an IV qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of current learning and development processes, educational and accreditation structures, competency based assessment techniques and regulatory training practices.
- Flexibility to travel to other sites with significant travel and overnight stays.
- Driving licence.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.