£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Relocation package, Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
over 1 year ago
Days, Monday to Friday
Salary depending on experience.
If you are considering relocation, this client will offer a comprehensive financial relocation support package.
Fantastic beneifts inc Matched pension up to 10%, Life Assurance, Private medical, gym membership, Free parking + lots more.
My client is a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing & packaging business, they are seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to add to their growing Engineering team. This company offers genuine career development opportunities at a time when they are experiencing huge expansion.
The role of Senior Manufacturing Engineer is to provide engineering support, guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team, in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities and calibrated equipment.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Work with all relevant managers and department heads to generate project strategies for existing and future installed services
- Work autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities.
- Manage site and corporate KPI measures, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target.
- Offer expertise and steer to new product introductions on engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the best future state.
- Act as client liaison when required and work closely with respective counterparts at client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites
- Offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities and calibrated equipment
- Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and comply with cGMP through following site SOP’s in all areas of the business.
- Generation and upkeep of maintenance SOP’s.
- Ensure best practice approaches are always sought to future proof where possible any applied projects
- Offer guidance and support to small team of engineers to ensure compliance with site wide preventative maintenance schedule.
Ideally you will be Engineering Degree qualified within a relevant engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, controls, chemical) with demonstrable experience in GMP plant utilities management from a pharmaceutical background.
ideally you will be ideally have a strong project management background within a fast paced, regulated environment and have the ability to utilise project management tools.
Application by email
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.