£80000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: 15% bonus, fully expensed car
+44 (0)151 666 8956
5 months ago
My client is a leader in the speciality Chemical industry. Following an internal promotion, we have been engaged to recruit a skilled and experienced industry expert to join the business as an OEM Liaison Manager.
With the primary remit of driving forward relationships with OEMs and maintaining the organisations position as a market leader, this role is key to the organisations overall corporate and product development strategy. Ideal candidates will come from an Engineering, Chemistry or Commercial background with significant leadership experience on a Global scale.
Duties will include;
- Responsible for the line management of a team of experienced engineers, chemists and commercial professionals.
- Develops and coaches team to high performance, both as individuals and as a group
- Develops and builds sustainable OEM liaison model
- Working inside the EU within industry trade associations or directly with OEMs, strives to achieve desired outcomes aligned with business strategy.
- Provides input to business on OEM development pipelines, both technical and commercial.
- Develops, maintains and ensures appropriate implementation of the OEM prioritisation model.
- Monitors and assesses competitive behaviour in industry and feeds back into wider organisation.
- Builds strong personal relationships with key decision makers in EU OEMs and industry trade associations, in order to maximise leverage and influence in achieving corporate goals.
- Personally operates within, or oversees, senior level industry trade body representation (eg. ATC), including development and implementation of negotiation tactics.
- Acts as a champion of OEM relationship activities within appropriate business teams.
- Works with key OEMs and industry trade associations on topics of strategic significance.
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.