£25000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
over 1 year ago
As a Chemist your role will be diverse and challenging, with the opportunity to choose the path that’s right for you and specialise in one of many product areas. You will use your knowledge to tackle a range of technical challenges and make a significant contribution to the business through innovative problem solving, liaising with clients and delivering solutions to complex problems.
Duties could include;
- Proactively contributing to the high safety standard of the group.
- Participating in various project teams and activities as well as interacting with internal and external stakeholders to deliver against project briefs.
- Design, recommend and execute experimental programmes across multiple product areas.
- Scheduling analytical, performance and finished product tests to monitor progress.
- Ensuring testing is delivered to a high-quality standard and against established timelines.
- Collating document and analyse data and present conclusions to stakeholders.
- Opportunities to use various laboratory techniques including spectroscopy and chromatography.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Carry out the design and synthesis of novel compounds.
- Exposure to a wide range of technology areas and new ways of working
- Opportunity to broaden your network both inside and outside a specialist product area.
- Extensive technical training and support
- Learn about project planning, reporting and the business context behind projects plus the opportunity to take ownership of projects.
- Understanding of how to effectively deliver against the needs of a key internal and external customers.
- Market leading salary and benefits package.
- Investment in your personal development with scope to grow your role and career through structured training.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.