£40000 - £43000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
8 days ago
£43,000 + Benefits – Continental Shift Pattern
Salford, Stretford, Manchester, Trafford Park
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Multi-skilled Engineer (ideally Electrically biased) to join the Maintenance Team to provide engineering resource in carrying out Planned and reactive maintenance activities and strive towards continuous improvement of all machinery, equipment and ways of working in line with business strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with experience within a highly automated FMCG manufacturing environment and a genuine passion and enthusiasm for their work.
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant and site service equipment
- Planned maintenance and Maintenance requests.
- Adherence to statutory checks
- Adherence to GMP
- Involvement in CI and Capital projects
- Upkeep of stores
- Upkeep of all Engineering Technical documentation.
- Support and coach relevant employees in all aspects of shared maintenance
- To undertake training and up skilling programs as directed by business needs.
- Provide effective 24/7 equipment care
- Deliver effective communication at cell reviews, engineering meetings and handovers
- Make decisions within the frame work of site policies and compliance to customer codes of practice.
Apply now via CV Submission or for more information, please contact Mike Cairns at Scantec on 0151 666 8957
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.