£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 months ago
Key Accountability's for the Demand Planner include:
- Develop demand forecasts/operational forecasts as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional investigative activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model.
- Maintain key lines of communication with sales, marketing, and customers to understand demand forecasts.
- Manage and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
To be considered for this role you must have recently worked within a Demand Planning or Supply Chain focused role for a food or drink manufacturing company. You must be confident in using Excel and have also used ERP systems previously. It would be deemed as advantageous to have had experience of working in a customer facing role with the major retailers.
Bath, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Somerset, South West.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.