££competitive + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
The successful Production Manager will have previous FMCG experience within a high speed automated environment; extrusion or bakery knowledge / experience would also be beneficial to this role.
You will be highly skilled at motivating others through leadership, coaching & effective performance management. The successful Production Manager will deliver budgets through the consistent use of process, systems & procedures with proven experience of driving and facilitating continuous improvement in cost base and KPIs, through the utilisation of lean manufacturing techniques.
Key responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
• Full accountability for a 24/7 production plant
• Delivery of the production plan through direct reporting teams on shifts
• Adherence to Food Manufacturing Safety & Quality Standards
• Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing Techniques to production operations
• Performance management of all direct reports to meet site business plan
• Control & effective use of labour to meet production programme requirements & customer expectations
• Accountable for equipment efficiencies, waste, labour & materials.
• Develop & utilise appropriate KPI’s
• Create an organisation structure that provides effective management support across a 24/7 operating pattern
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.