+44 (0)151 666 8947
over 1 year ago
Key accountabilities for Hygiene Area Manager:
- Coordinate permanent and temporary staff during shift.
- Take part in projects to drive continuous improvements.
- Communicate with all relevant areas of the business to ensure successful manufacturing targets are met.
- To recruit, coach and develop staff within your team.
- Ensure all aspects of Hygiene services are carried out to maintain high standards on site.
- Monitor team KPI’s.
- Work along side the Hygiene Manager to assistant with investigations and customer complaints.
- Encourage Health & Safety policy’s on site
To be considered for this role you must have previous worked in a food manufacturing company for ideally 2 years or more managing a team. You must have a good working knowledge of Hygiene principles and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. HACCP is also desirable for this role.
Commutable locations - Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Nottingham, Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Leicestershire.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.