+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
Reporting to Group, the successful Site General Manager will have previous senior operations management experience within a chemical processing / large scale bio science/ pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Ideally degree qualified (science subject or chemical engineering) , the Site General Manager will have a key eye for financials and interpreting KPI data to deliver strategic management and change management plans as well as strong leadership of cross functional teams and exceptional customer service skills.
Site General Manager / Operations Director Responsibilities include:
• Overall leadership and management of site including: production, engineering, HSE, Quality, supply chain
• Define, analyse and manage key financials including site budget, cost analysis, CAPEX
• Develop short, mid and long-term strategy for the site to deliver future capacity and reduce costs
• Proactively analyse statistics, preparing reports and interrogating the data to continuously improve operations
• Direct, lead and implement strategic business partnering with all functions to deliver efficiencies and savings
• Lead site engagement & employee communication plan
• Streamline all processes to reduce waste & increase efficiency
• Initiate performance benchmarking where appropriate and actively promote a culture of continuous improvement and high performance at all levels within the site.
• Contribute to wider group management processes and objectives maintaining positive and constructive relationships within the wider group
Application via CV.
Salary & package highly competitive (car, bonus, pension, healthcare) - relocation assistance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.