+44 (0)151 666 8952
7 months ago
The company is a large engineering and construction organisation with current major clean room projects within the scientific and pharmaceutical sectors.
Candidates with the following experience will be of interest:
- Electrical or Mechanical bias
- To ensure the BMS controls element is correct and justified throughout the tender process, liaising with estimating department/team as appropriate
- Check design and drawings to ensure BMS intent relative to the requirements of the project, and alter and agree as required. Confer with consultant and our internal technical team to ensure that end product will work
- Support the development of detailed BMS control spec, including detailed BMS control drawing schematics, for approval and submission for tendering purposed. Incorporating value engineering of BMS controls for cost effective solutions
- Support project management to approve/check control panel wiring diagrams/software design/computer graphics throughout the duration of a project, and monitor site controls installations
- Conduct functionality checks on completion of contract. This involves air/water balancing as well as BMS software/interlocks/function checks
- Be aware of development trends and new technology within the BMS controls industry. Evaluate new products/systems and make recommendations to the appropriate personnel on their implementation on projects
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.