Competitive + bonus, bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
The role will encompass collating data from a variety of sources in order to improve the accuracy of demand forecasts helping the business to identify potential opportunities for growth and align inventory levels with peaks and troughs.
The successful Demand Planner will have previous planning experience within a consumer good environment. You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with proven experience of working across multi disciplinary teams to achieve results; ideally educated to degree level or equivalent you will have strong analytical skills with the ability to work with high volumes of data. Experience of SAP would be useful but not essential, strong excel skills are essential for this positon.
Key responsibilities of the Demand Planner include:
- Develop and execute demand plans to meet targets.
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts
- Improve forecast accuracy working with customers, sales team and supply chain management
- Use, understand and interrogate data to review demand patterns and business trends.
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Clear communication both internally and externally of issues, queries, availability in a timely manner
- Find areas for continuous improvement
- Ensure service Level is at industry benchmarks as a minimum and meets internal measures
- Take accountability to ensure finished goods holding is minimised
- Minimise and drive down costs associated with write‐offs through effective planning
Flexible working hours
Commutable from: Reading, Basingstoke, Camberley, Guildford, Maidenhead, Woking, Slough.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.