£40000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Discretionary Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8952
about 1 year ago
Circa £40k + benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding chemical manufacturing company who have been in existence for over 40 years. As a business they have 3 manufacturing plants within the UK and supply products globally adhering to COMAH regulations.
Due to someone leaving the organisation they looking to take on a Design Draughtsperson to the team, to support on the design of industrial piping, structural steel and chemical plant design on their site in Grays Essex and on other sites around the UK. If your background is working within a design department with experience on AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks 3D design packages please fee free to apply.
- Ensuring that all design and detail drawings are to company and relevant British/international standards
- Knowledge of industrial piping design & detailing
- Knowledge of structural steel design & detailing
- Knowledge of reinforced concrete design and detailing
- Work closely with customers and suppliers ensuring work is completed on time and on specification
- General structural calculations for steel & reinforced concrete bunds
- Knowledge of plant layout
- Use of general AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks 3D design packages
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.