£35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8965
5 months ago
You will be required to provide product support across all regions and will be dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis. You’ll be tasked with ensuring the customers receive the most out of the organisation by delivering high quality product and application support.
- Going to meet with customers on site to ensure their systems are working correctly and to fix any bugs
- Provide product support in the form of running training sessions
- Provide technical solutions to customers queries
- Run and lead experimental site work into new application or technologies
- A good understanding and interest in physics
- Experience in Electrical Assets
- Customer focused with strong communication skills
- Have strong IT skills
- To be degree educated or have experience within Electrical Engineering.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.