£18000 - £19500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
over 1 year ago
Willing to consider a recent food science graduate with some hands on industry experience.
Responsibilities for this role include –
- To manage and maintain internal/external and raw material specifications.
- To create customer related documentation.
- Follow new product launch from start to finish ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Assist in customer visits.
- Assist in internal/external audits.
- To ensure good communication is maintain both in the technical team and other teams on site.
- To deputise for the Quality & Technical Manager when necessary.
Nuneaton, Solihull, Rugby, Coventry, West Midlands.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.