+44 (0)151 666 8956
2 months ago
My client is a leading UK Headquartered Chemical Manufacturing business. Due to a number of years of growth, they are looking to recruit a number of Organic Chemists to join the business on a permanent basis.
The disruptive nature of my client’s business model means that we are looking for Organic Chemists who think outside of the box and who can deliver multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Provide design solutions to a variety of programmes and projects.
- Deliver robust route scouting to project teams.
- Research scale-up multi gram to multi kilogram with support from Chemical Engineers.
- Prepare a variety of materials in an agile and efficient manner.
- Project lead for numerous outsourcing initiatives.
- Lead of EH&S projects to continue to build on strong safety culture.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, discussing challenges, project time scales and delivery.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong Organic Chemistry background with proven track-record of delivering to tight time scales.
- Strong EH&S focus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
In return, my client is offering extensive development opportunities underpinned by platinum investor in people status. There is an excellent benefits scheme and a competitive salary.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.