£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
over 1 year ago
Ensuring that best Civil engineering design practices are applied within the office and to assist the Directors with improving design services and operational efficiency.
In addition, maintaining the existing client base as well as generating new clients and areas of work.
Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business including but not limited to;
- The output of civil engineering work of the company including site work and report writing.
- Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6 & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
- Design access statements to local design standards.
- Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
- Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
- Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting development of other services provided by the company.
- Continuing Professional development of self and staff working within your field of expertise, maintaining CPD records necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
- Training and development of junior staff within the company and within the area of your own expertise
- Assisting the company directors in improving company efficiency, technical systems, specifications etc.
- Preparation of fee quotations for approval of directors.
- Planning and management of civil engineering design services and related work - ensuring delivery to time and budget.
- Adhering to all company systems, procedures, work instructions.
- All other reasonable instructions from directors.
- Report writing
- Site Investigations
- Civil Engineering Design
- Foundation design
- Slope Stability
- AutoCAD / Civils3D
- Micro Drainage
- Contract Law
- Contaminated Land investigation / remediation
- Highways Engineering
- Proven ability to meet and exceed turnover targets
- Working to timescales and within budgets
- Preparation of specifications, tender and contract documents
- Proven achievement in face to face authority, meetings and associated work
An excellent salary, Benefits and Bonus package is available.
Should this role be of interest to yourself or you know of anyone who may have the essential skills and be looking for their next role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.