£45000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
5 months ago
The successful Sustainability Advisor will have previous experience of developing the sustainability of a manufacturing facility that handles chemicals (ideally automotive, oil or chemical industry). Ideally you will have experience of working and communicating successfully within a matrix structure. You will also have exceptional communication and influencing skills as you will need to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities of the Sustainability Advisor:
• Initiate changes locally to support environment, social, economic sustainability.
• Coordinate local community engagement activities.
• Analyse results to effectively audit progress and identify areas that need continuing improvement.
• Formation of Sustainability Network and engagement with the global organisation
• Travel to International sites (10-20% of the role will be travel).
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.