£45000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
Key accountabilities for Document Control Team leader –
- Contribute to the safety culture of the group.
- Supervise and develop team members.
- Manage and priories team resources across various regions.
- Drive product and management systems improvements.
- Ensure the delivery of accurate and high quality documentation.
- Embed the concept of excellence and quality within the Document Control team.
- Crete, maintain and ensure that training materials are updated where necessary.
- Manage the organization of training across different regions with SuperUsers.
- Track performance metrics of document delivery process and suggestion any change that would make the processed run more efficiently.
To be considered for this role you must have strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills and be able to develop strong internal and external relationships. You must have previously managed a team and be confident in training and coaching new team members as this is a large part of the role. You will ideally come from a Chemical/Automotive or Oil manufacturing background but this is not essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.