£24,000-£29,000 pro rota
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
Full time and part time hours available
Key accountabilities for Specifications Technologist –
- Update and maintain all finish product specifications on both internal and retailer spec’s systems.
- Understand relevant documentation relating to product specification including HACCP, food safety and so on.
- Create pack copy for technical aspects of product artwork and labelling.
- Approval of artwork and labelling.
- Liaise with the NPD and commercial team to ensure all avenues are covered when it comes to a successful end product.
- Maintain technical information systems.
- Understand current food safety law.
To be considered for this role you must have recently worked within a specification writing role for a food or drink manufacturing company, you must have a good knowledge of retailer specs systems and understand the wider technical function. You must be well organised and have good attention to detail.
Nuneaton, Solihull, Rugby, Coventry, West Midlands.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.