0151 666 8981
over 1 year ago
You will lead our client’s highly reputable maritime team in London. You will be an important role influencing the UK business to advance their strategy ambitions. You will be joining the client in an exciting moment in the industry in a position that can have significant influence. Some of the key responsibilities you will have includes:
- Member of the AG Management team and jointly responsible for the overall performance of the AG.
- Line Manager to the Maritime UK AG team in the London office
- Effective leader and promoter of strategy objectives
- Project Director on allocated projects
- Working with the business development team, making a significant contribution to develop the order portfolio in the London office
- Providing sound technical and commercial advice to project teams
You will have a proven ability to effectively lead teams and influence at senior levels. You will be able to demonstrate a sound technical and commercial awareness with your background showing the following:
- A track record of success within civil engineering or infrastructure organisations in a leadership role managing teams of technical staff to deliver a portfolio of projects
- Ability to recognise and foster client relationships
- MICE / MIEE / MIMechE / MBA or equivalent accreditation to support the complex nature of business development and technical input required for the position
- Extensive experience in the maritime sector
- Effective and proven leadership skills
- Ability to influence, convince and partner with key internal stakeholders and colleagues to achieve broader collaboration and shared strategy goals
Our client offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits, including a flexible working policy, a car allowance, contributory pension scheme, discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance and 25 days holiday. Our clients contributory pension scheme has been awarded the Pension Quality Mark, the highest standard of excellence available for UK company pension schemes.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.