£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: +20% shift allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8956
7 months ago
Duties will include;
- Lead a small team of scientific and technical personnel in process document generation and approval.
- Lead on equipment and process establishment and validation phases.
- Perform trend analysis and develop corrective actions to support and improve performance.
- Manage a number of key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Supporting the implementation of staff training and development programmes to assure competency (suitably qualified and experienced personnel) and support the achievement of objectives.
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring all personal activities are effectively closed on time, in line with agreed targets and time lines.
- Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Scientific or Chemical Engineering discipline with cGMP experience within medical device or pharmaceuticals.
- In-depth of knowledge of Quality Systems, ISO, and cGMP requirements.
- Working knowledge of automated systems.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.