£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
3 months ago
The salary on offer is up to £60,000 per annum £4,200 per annum car allowance.
This organisation is a specialist design and build, engineering and construction company focused on high technology and complex industrial markets including pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetics, nuclear, aerospace and semiconductor.
They provide building consultancy, construction, installation and process engineering to a
wide range of clients. The business operates major contracts which can include principal
contracting, large scale subcontracting and specialist services. They also operate their own fabrication facility.
Essential requirements to be considered for this role:
· Have a flexible approach to work load
· Be prepared to travel throughout the UK
· Understand process and construction engineering principals (ideally M&E / Building services within the Pharmaceutical, Process, Industrial, Petrochemical sectors)
· Have excellent IT skills
· A Degree in Quantity Surveying would be desirable but is not essential
· Have gained prior experience with NEC3 contracts
· Clean room experience is desirable
· Full project life cycle experience, with plenty of on site experience
For further details, please contact Tamsin directly at Scantec, or click on the link to apply.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.