£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, Healthcare, Pension scheme
+44 (0)151 666 8960
3 months ago
You will undertake duties on a number of high profile projects with partners and clients within sectors: Rail, Utilities, Nuclear, Defence, Highways and Environment. The role is to join our expanding Bristol and South West team on some of the region’s most high profile projects.
• Create and maintain project schedules that support and align with project requirements.
• Develop the project schedules in conjunction with the project manager and project team.
• Reduce uncertainty, understand objectives and improve efficiency.
• Interact with project team to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
• Interact with and assist project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
• Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
• Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
• Support project managers to maintain timely and effective change management processes and procedures.
• Adherence to NEC or FIDIC contract processes for management of schedule data and submissions.
• Assist project team to develop status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
• Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
• Undertake Project Reviews.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Monitor and consolidate the overall project plans.
• Monitor the project manager’s reporting system summarizing the progress status of all projects.
• Monitor and advise on status of project KPIs.
• Essential experience required as a Planner within the Infrastructure sector
• Knowledge and Proficiency with multiple discipline specific software applications such as Primavera (P6) and/or other planning and resourcing software.
• Demonstrable Project Management and Planning techniques.
• Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge.
• Professional working knowledge of project management and Planning software and tools.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.