C.£19,000 plus benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
C. £19,000 plus benefits
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Sale, Stretford, Stockport, Cheadle, Altringham, Wilmslow, Eccles, Leigh, Manchester, Lancashire, North West.
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Manchester is currently seeking a Stock Control Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to ensure finished goods and raw material stocks are checked and validated. The Stock Control Administrator will also educate warehouse and production staff on the importance of maintaining accurate stock records. The role reports in to the Warehouse Manager.
Key accountabilities of Stock Control Admin -
- Stock takes
- Maintain stock holding KPI’s and help to drive storage cost reductions.
- Analysis of daily stock movements.
- Weekly review of stock records of finished goods and materials on stock system to highlight material differences, investigate and correct stock levels.
- Maintaining and issuing weekly stock KPI measures on finished goods and raw materials.
- Physical stock verification, this will include annual audited stock verification plus random daily.
- Troubleshooting on stock differences, including root cause analysis.
- Identify principal areas of waste generation and implement solutions to minimize or remove.
- Report on slow moving and potential redundant stock.
- Training system users on best practice.
- Highlighting any H&S and storage practice improvements to Line manager and H&S manager.
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working within an administration role ideally also havning inventory responsability. You must have excellent IT skills (Excel), good communication skills and the ability to work with limited supervision at times.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.