+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 days ago
£25,000- £32,500, 9-12 month Contract position, 36 days holiday with 3 days for Christmas
Liverpool, Warrington, St. Helens, Birkenhead, Knowsley, Kirkby, Bootle, Widnes, Tarbock Green, Garston, Woolton. Whiston, Prescot, Halewood.
A well known Pharmaceutical company is seeking a Microbiologist to join their team. Reporting into the Senior Analytical Manager, this role will be responsible for microbiology testing activities such as testing for the GMP release of products from early concept through to registration for marketing approval.
Microbiologist responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Scientists, Analytical Sciences to ensure current project timelines ensuring all documents are completed and approved before execution of tasks or experiments.
- Complete all laboratory documentation in a timely and compliant manner, participating in reviews of the documentation to obtain quality sign off when necessary.
- Analyse any investigation data to a high standard and ensure that protocols and procedures are delivered with a high attention to detail
- Effectively communicating with microbiological technical lead to ensure data is transferred successfully.
- Writing technical reports for issue to the client or inclusion to support internal Regulatory Submissions.
- Experience and understanding of GMP
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Microbiologist or within Microbiology and have a HND or degree in Science / equivalent.
To apply please submit your CV or alternatively email your CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.