£30000 per annum, Benefits: + Great Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8965
2 months ago
You’ll be on hand to provide support to the business, ensuring smooth running of the IT infrastructure, and also on hand to support with various projects including migrating all systems to the cloud and performing reviews & checks to ensure infrastructure is fit for purpose and not vulnerable to cyber threats.
- To offer 1st & 2nd line support to the internal business, escalating problems to the managed service department.
- To assist the IT Manager in various IT projects.
- Contribute into the Business Services Performance Plan in order to support the wider team in meeting business and team objectives.
- Ensure all activities are compliant and in line with legal requirements and also ensuring systems are safe for work.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across the internal business and also externally.
- To have Managed SharePoint; setting up groups, creating account and setting permissions
- Deployment and management of O365 and/or Azure.
- To have Created and administered Exchange online
- Windows 7/10 configuration
- To have a working knowledge of Windows Server
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) experience
- You must have a driving licence and access to a car.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.