Up to £30,000
+44 (0)151 666 8965
24 days ago
The main tasks falling under this position will be to support the internal employees in their use of the internal IT systems and to work with the wider IT team to maintain and develop the companies IT systems and services.
- To manage, maintain and support systems and applications in line with the business needs.
- To be fully aware of compliance within legal and security when carrying out support
- Support the IT Manager and Senior IT Engineer in carrying out various IT projects
- Act as the escalation for the 1st Line Helpdesk
- Manage the configuration and deployment of IT hardware.
- To be involved in the induction process for new employees
- Assisting with monthly server patch cycles
- Be proactive and come up with suggestions on how to improve and refine current IT systems and/or processes
- To have experience in a similar position with a relevant IT qualification
- Experience working for a multi-sited organisation.
- To have supported Microsoft Desktop systems
- Administration of Microsoft Server operations systems and applications
- To have worked with both LAN and WAN
- Both desktop and hardware installation and maintenance
- IP Networking experience
- IOS support
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.