Up to £46,000
+44 (0)151 666 8965
6 months ago
The main tasks falling under this position will be to support the internal employees in their use of the internal IT systems and to work with the wider IT team to maintain and develop the companies IT systems and services.
- To support various integration projects
- To develop strong relationships with 3rd party companies and ensure that they deliver the required services
- Proactively identify solutions to satisfy business needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Be on hand to provide technical input to various project teams
- Be in control of administration and and maintenance of group infrastructure, internal systems and IT related services by directing and managing internal support personnel and external outsourced providers where necessary.
- Support the IT Manager in various projects within the main group infrastructure
- IT Qualification and experience within a support focused role
- Experience of supporting IT Hardware and Software systems
- Administration of MS Server operating systems
- LAN/WAN TCP/IP Network experience
- Virtualisation experience
- Anti-Virus administration
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience
- Full Driving Licence
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.