£24,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
£24,000-£36,000 negotiable dependant on experience
A relocation package of up to £8,000 is on offer
Ely, Cambridge, King’s Lynn, Downham Market, Newmarket, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Norfolk
A multi-sited multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking for a number of Microbiologists at different levels to expand their Microbiology department at their UK headquarters in East Anglia.
The available roles include:
x1 Senior Microbiology Technician
x1 Microbiology Technician
x1 12-15 month Fixed term contract Microbiology Technician
The Microbiologists will be working with senior technologists and/or supervisors to organize shifts and task schedule in accordance with the business needs.
Microbiologist’s responsibilities include:
- Performs testing using appropriate laboratory equipment and facility - including testing for WFI, bioburden, endotoxin, TVC and environmental monitoring
- Lead their assigned line of testing (in rotation) for investigations, continuous improvement, training and troubleshooting requirements
- Participates in any required laboratory investigations to support GMP infrastructure including Sterility Assurance function when required
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in addition to other appropriate regulatory requirements as directed by the management
- Supports and encourages continuous improvements in the laboratories through collaboration with peers
- Ensure following the set EHS and 6S requirements and actively participate in audits.
- Provides support for the supervisor and managers in any reasonable requests relating to the laboratory functions.
- BSc or equivalent in Microbiology or Science related disciplines
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical / microbiology laboratory.
- Expeirence of microbiology testing in a Sterile manufacturing environment would be highly desirable
In return you will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package combined with up to £8,000 relocation assistance.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.