£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
over 1 year ago
£32,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
A large pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a site based in Wiltshire is currently seeking a QC Section Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will operate Monday – Friday working days.
Key Responsibilities for QC Section Leader / QC Area Lead –
- Organise and oversee the laboratory activities and perform routine laboratory procedures if required.
- Prepare and authorise technical documentation and routinely participate in batch release procedure in relation to the Section's activities.
- Appraise staff within the section, including setting and assessing the achievement of objectives.
- Ensure that all members of the Section are adequately trained, and to ensure that appropriate training records are maintained for the Section.
- Maintain section expenditure within budgetary constraints.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of international regulatory and ISO requirements and ensure all work within the Section complies with these, with departmental procedures and the principles of GMP.
- To ensure that all section lead times are complied with and do not impact the business deadlines.
- Carry out and manage projects within the department and at international level.
- Develop and validate laboratory procedures within the section and with other organisations internationally.
- Review analytical and laboratory data within the Department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- Understand emergency procedures and comply with safe systems of work.
- Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
To be considered for this role you must have worked within the QC team of a pharmaceutical manufacturing company, you must have managed a team for at least 2 years and have excellent communication skills. You must also be degree qualified in a relevant subject.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.