£11 - £12 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
3 months ago
As soon as possible.
Due to the nature of this role, you must hold current SC Clearance.
Our client will be offering an hourly rate of up to £12.50 for this position, please see further job details below:
1) Report to the site Engineer in Charge, or nominee.
2) Liaise with site supervision to receive daily labour returns that indicate both totals of hours worked together with cost breakdown information, all of which is entered onto timesheets.
3) Process and check all holiday requests, applications for periodic leave, sick notes and expenses before submission to the Engineer in Charge for signature.
4) Generate monthly personnel assessment sheets by, completing timekeeping elements, distributing the sheets for completion by line management, and then collating all sheets.
5) Deal with pay queries, correcting and advising where necessary. This will involve close liaison with Salaries and Construction Services Group Support Services Management Team.
6) Compile and maintain monthly site attendance records for discipline/statistical purposes including sickness, lateness and holidays.
7) Record the transmittal of correspondence between the site and the client by maintaining a record of transmittal notes.
8) Ensure that all documentation is controlled in respect to their current security classification, in particular those documents which are private and confidential
9) Maintain training records
10) Maintain the site filing system
11) To ensure that all clients procedures are followed in relation to site passes, training, visitors, deliveries, etc.
12) Control of documents and drawings on site.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. The administrator shall ensure that they are familiar with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.
Qualifications & Experience: Certificate of Secondary Education is required, some experience preferred. Candidates should possess basic literacy skills.
Two years relevant experience in a similar role.
Should this position be of interest to you or anyone you know, please forward a copy of your CV and I will come back to you in due course to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.