£25000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 1 year ago
£25,000 - £27,000 + benefits
An Award winning laboratory is looking to recruit an Analytical Laboratory Team Leader to join the business on a permanent basis.
Analytical Laboratory Team Leader duties include:
- Supervision of Analytical staff to ensure the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations.
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System including root cause analysis.
- Assistance in maintenance programmes for the Departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the Department.
- Maintenance, storage and labelling of adequate stocks of reagents, standards and consumables.
- Managing the performance, training and development of staff and conducting their appraisals in line with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the laboratory areas and work surfaces are free from clutter, and any spillages on the bench, floor and especially the instruments are immediately cleaned up.
- To assist others in the performance of their duties if trained in that area of operation and if time allows.
- To ensure that samples are returned to the appropriate storage area after testing.
- Maintenance of confidentiality.
- To comply with all the Health and Safety and ISO14001 requirements of your role, and perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Business.
- Ongoing workload and progress against objectives,
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.