£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Flexible Working, Bonus, Pension
+44 (0)151 666 8907
26 days ago
The role of Business Development Manager within leak sealing and pipeline repair is to maintain the objectives outlined within the territory growth plan, whilst managing and where necessary delegating all logistics and operational requirements for technical projects throughout a defined geographical area.
Understanding the territory and driving sales strategy whilst providing the right solution to meet customer requirements together with managing sales enquiries. The role carries a high level of responsibility for implementing and ensuring compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain present customer relationships and maximize revenue through the territory growth plan actions and leverage upon contracts within your span of responsibility in line with current budget.
- In conjunction with the territory growth plan, pro-actively sell the organisation to new or existing customers & appropriately engage support through various departments in order to achieve objectives.
- Manage project revenue and costs in line with approved & budgeted expectations.
- Managing territory agents against agreements & setting achievable targets where growth potential exists.
- Prepare and deliver timely responses to tenders, enquires and other Customer demands. This may include carrying out site work assessments and representing the Company at site meetings using sound technical and commercial awareness.
- Maintain & develop new relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to achieve results with innovative ideas.
- Commercial and financial awareness with strong negotiating skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office (Word, excel etc), Outlook & Projects.
- Prior experience working overseas would be a distinct advantage (desirable).
- Understanding of the process of leak sealing and pipeline repairs would be an advantage.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.