+44 (0)151 666 8956
5 months ago
My client is a Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging organisation. Due to an ongoing growth strategy to increase both headcount and the core capability of their Labs, we have been engaged to recruit an Analytical Scientist to join the business on a permanent basis. paying a competitive salary and offering lots of progression opportunities, this is the ideal role for a current Analytical Scientist to take a step up in their career and join an industry leader.
With a focus on ensuring the smooth transfer of developed and verified methods for existing products and developing new methods using expertise across various analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC, this opportunity offers the chance for a current Analytical Chemist, QC or alternatively an academically excellent Graduate to join a growing and supportive organisation and take on an exciting role.
Duties will include;
- Provide analytical support to ensure smooth transfer of developed and verified methods to the QC department ensuring adherence to relevant protocols.
- Use analytical technical expertise to help support the project managers and the delivering of client projects.
- Work alongside the Principal Scientist and Management to ensure that client projects timelines are adhered to.
- The development and validation of new HPLC assays.
- Oversee the daily analytical workload of the team and implement a method development strategy to grow the analytical capabilities to complement the current and growing needs of the company.
- HPLC experience is essential.
- Method development and validation experience is essential.
- Experience carrying out stability testing.
- GC/Mass Spec /FTIR experience is advantageous but not essential.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.