Continuous Improvement Manager
Up to £45000 + bonus + benefits
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager working within the Manufacturing, Automotive or FMCG industry?
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career??
Scantec recruitment are working in partnership with a world class manufacturing organisation to assist in recruiting a Continuous Improvement Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long standing company with global operations and an enviable history of growth. A company with a passion for quality and sustainability who specialise in manufacturing products for global brands.
- Analyse current work practices to identify areas for improvement.
- Achieve agreed projects to drive headcount savings and cost reductions.
- Serve as a facilitator of CI implementation and employee involvement.
- Devise and test solutions, promoting and implementing new ways of working.
- Drive functional projects, detailing risks, issues and benefits.
- Auditing and streamlining Workplace processes.
- Support the business in establishing best practice.
- Provide development and training of SOP's in line with best practice.
- Lead, manage and track multiple cross-functional improvement projects.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve manufacturing areas.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A recognised qualification or experience in implementing Lean / 6 Sigma
- Experiences of Lean Manufacturing Principles in a Manufacturing including Lean, 6 Sigma and Kaizen
- Experience of factory design, layout, machine operation and facility process flow.
- Professional communication skills are essential
- Exceptional ability to conceptualise large projects and foresee challenges
- High level understanding of continuous improvement processes and methodology
- Previous experience in continuous improvement is essential
In addition to an attractive Salary, Package + Benefits include:
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- Free Parking
- Life Insurance
- Store Discount