£40-50k – Mon – Fr – 37.5hours, holiday, pension, additional benefits
An exciting opportunity to join the Production team of a fast moving manufacturing environment based in Liverpool.
This role is responsible for developing and delivering the customer service strategy and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. This will be achieved through implementing strategical improvements in systems, procedures, and training.
The post holder will come from a manufacturing environment, with experience in the development and implementation of strategical improvements in support of delivering an outstanding customer experience, taking ownership of all customer interactions both pre and post sale.
- Develop and implement the customer service strategy covering all aspects including people, process and systems
- Ensure the customer service department meets and exceeds SLAs
- Provide control over quality and quantity of customer service activities through regular monitoring and measurement including adherence to service standards and utilising resources in the most efficient manner
- Ensure that customer service delivery is continuously improved in ways that meet commercial objectives and the needs of the customer.
- Ensure that difficult customer situations have been escalated and managed appropriately, ensuring the customers experience is positive and with resolutions resolved timely
- Continually look to improve the customer experience through improved processes, people development and technology
- Management of the operational budget of the customer service department
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the customer service team
- Recruit and develop a high performing, well-motivated and engaged team of customer service staff
- Maintain an environment where staff are committed to high standards of customer service and seek to enhance this
- Development and delivery of a robust customer services training program
- Ensure employees are well informed and supported including identifying training needs and encouraging staff engagement with relevant training programs to enable them to provide the range and quality of services needed
- Undertake regular staff review and development
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey reports, presenting feedback and improvements to all stake holders
- Carry out product and delivery rectification analysis, working with the quality team to help deliver further enhancements
- Previous experience in a customer service management role is essential
- Demonstrable record of improving customer experience
- Experience in manufacturing / wholesale environment
- Process management and systems knowledge
- In-depth operational management experience, including developing and setting targets and KPIs, resource and capacity management, workforce management
- Excellent management skills, leadership qualities and proven ability to lead and motivate teams
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.