This business is going from strength to strength and can offer genuine career progression and development.
Quality Manager - Job Purpose:
The successful candidate will implement the Quality Standards, Systems and Processes for the company’s products, in line with group policy, and ensure that these meet or exceed the customer’s requirements and ensure full compliance as per the site vision.
Your role will be to strive for continuous improvement in all areas of operation and take responsibility for ensuring the highest levels of quality assurance in order to deliver great value, safe, innovative and quality assured products.
Quality Manager - Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Technical Withdrawal – Zero product withdrawals in relation to any Technical, Compliance or Quality issues.
- Green Status Audit Outcome – Achievement of customer green or equivalent status. Retail BRC grade A.
- Improving Internal non-conformance's
- Improvements in key technical delivery areas on site – GMP score, product holds etc
We are seeking an experienced quality professional with a strong technical background within a food manufacturing environment. You will need to have:
- Demonstrable experience of leading and motivating a site QA function
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent relevant work experience
- Have an in depth knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards and be very familiar with Food Safety, Sanitation, Microbiology and Quality Assurance.
- An experienced auditor with an in-depth working knowledge of HACCP, BRC and Internal Auditing Systems.
- A personal responsibility to keep up-to-date on legislative/regulatory changes, the wide range of customer standards and ensuring it is applied and appropriately communicated and understood.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.