Scantec are currently looking for an o365 Specialist for one of our most prestigious clients.
This role will be for the preparation of MS Stream Classic migration to Stream on SharePoint. The role will include customer interaction at all levels.
Duration - 6 months from start date
Clearance - SC
IR35 - Outside
Start date: ASAP
Home working - Yes this is available
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
Must have extensive SharePoint experience where possible to have worked with Stream and O365 suite.
You will be required to:
- Provide an ‘as is’ state of MS Stream Classic before migration to Stream on SharePoint.
- Understand concept of Microsoft Roadmap and its plan for Stream.
- Provide a plan for Stream Classic migration to Stream on SharePoint going forward and any library requirements.
- Provide clear plan of stakeholder ownership of channels and access.
- Engage with business owners and stakeholders to determine validity of current Stream Classic content, and identify redundant material.
- Explore any associations to O365 Suite of products, such as Teams, Yammer and SharePoint Communications Sites.
- Demonstrable experience in administering SharePoint and its administration.
- Understanding of the Information Asset Owner role, records management, metadata and retention.
- Working knowledge of document and media management.
- Experience with using Stream desirable.
- Experience in customer handling and stakeholder engagement.
- Planning and prioritising workload.
- Delivering objectives on time, in full.
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those, resident in the UK, who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.