Pharmaceutical & Chemical
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the Customer / Patient Care Manager will oversee a team of specialist Patient Care Coordinators and will be responsible for the management of the daily operations as well as looking to continually improve the service and systems used.
The Successful Customer / Patient Care Manager will ideally have a clinical background having worked closely with patients and will now be in a commercial / customer-facing role that has given you end to end knowledge of supply chain processes. Alternatively you will maybe a Customer Service / Care Manager within a pharmaceutical distribution business. You will have proven people management experience, with the ability to influence, develop and nurture talent in your teams.
Responsibilities of the Customer / Patient Care Manage include:
• Lead a team of Care Coordinators including workload management, development, training, and recruitment to maintain continuity of development
• Responsible for leading the continuing development of the overall service and service offering to all stakeholders
• Manage a positive patient journey experience for all internal and external stakeholders
• Arrangement of deliveries for patients and to ensure accurate processing of orders.
• Electronic Prescription System tracker management
• Accountable for full compliance with GDPR alongside legal counsel/senior leadership.
• Accountability to ensure SOP's and SLAs are being met and to continue to develop as the business processes require it.
• Development of CRM development short/medium and long-term
• Lead on engagement with NHS and the BSNA council
The office base is near Liverpool City Centre. This role offers a hybrid working (3 days office, 2 days homeworking).
Excellent benefits include: bonus, private medical, life assurance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.