£23690 per annum
Week 1: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Week 2: Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm
1 weekend morning in 3 as paid overtime
This is a fast paced food manufacturing environment, reporting to the Technical Manager the Quality Assurance Auditor is a customer facing role requiring excellent communication skills and god knowledge of food safety and quality standards.
The successful QA Technician will have recent QA / QC experience in an FMCG food & drink manufacturing environment. You will have Level 2 HACCP and Food Safety and ideally have internal auditing experience (GMP, Glass etc). Strong communications skills are essential along with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Perform regular product audits in order to monitor food safety.
• Perform regular quality checks.
• Calibrate scales, probe and other relevant equipment when required.
• Collect lab samples and swabs such as water, environmental and micro.
• Conduct customer complaint investigations and ensure corrective actions are communicated.
• Conduct non-conformance investigations.
• Traceability and raw material investigations
• Quality issues to be escalated accordingly
• Follow standard operating procedures for completion of tasks
• Maintain a clean-as-you-go area and demonstrate good manufacturing practice
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.