Monday to Friday, 2pm-10pm
8 hour shifts
(no weekends, no nights)
Shift Manager - Brief summary of responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and support to your Team Leaders, and manage and facilitate staff performance and development, ensuring the departmental structure and skills are developed to meet changing job requirements.
- Manage the financial KPI’s of the production area to an agreed standard.
- Ensure that production targets are met within agreed deadlines, making best use of resources and materials.
- Promote ‘Best in Class’ standards for Health & Safety, ensuring the company’s Health & Safety systems and policies are strictly adhered too.
- Effectively communicate at all levels on matters regarding quality, service, and people issues.
- Develop staff training and liaise with the Production Manager.
- Drive improvements in GMP/Hygiene
- Participate and support cross-functional team working
- Support the Production Manager as required
Ideally you will have experience from within a similar role as shift / section manager or supervisor with experience of working in a fast paced FMCG / food manufacturing environment. You will need to be an excellent communicator who has the ability to plan and organise projects, tasks, labour and resources.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.